Monthly Refill - The Kisra Flatbread Kit
Build you own monthly delivery 2 or 4 refill kits
Bake and explore fresh flatbreads every month
Organic, vegan and gluten-free ingredients
Pick, bake and taste your very own Kisra flatbread, recipe from Sudan.
Sudanese Kisra (also spelled Kissra) is a nutritious, traditional spongy and thin fermented bread popular in Sudan and South Sudan. It is made from an ancient grain called sorghum.
Enjoy your organic, vegan and vegetarian, yeast and sugar free Kisra.
In your monthly subscription box, each month you’ll receive:
- 2 or 4 kits (based on your choice)
- In each kit, the pre-measured organic and gluten-free flours, carefully sourced from local suppliers and all that you need to bake 8 kisra (20 cm diameter)
- A recipe card with a step by step easy to follow recipe, the Kisra story and heritage, and Leila’s baking tips
- One dough scraper (only in your first subscription month)
What you need to add from your own cupboard:
- Sesame oil or olive oil (or any vegetable oil)
Ingredients (in each kit):
- Two packs of naturally gluten-free flour - one pack of sorghum and one mixed GF white flour - however they are prepared and packed in a kitchen where gluten ingredients are used. They therefore may contain traces of gluten.