Pita Snackwith Buckwheat and Oat flour mix
Taste the world with our one-off bread making kit
Pick, bake and taste your very own Pita Snack.
This is a delicious twist on two simple but traditional recipes of Khubz (Arabic Bread) with touches from Persian heritage and childhood memories of Leila (the founder) . Your Pita Snack is a soft and wholemeal bread with a few suggested spices for the topping, a delicious option for your healthy snacking. It has got a balanced nutty flavour with a hint of spice (not necessarily hot spices but more warm spices like cumin, turmeric, ginger…).
You can always try it with some filling like cheese and or caramelised onion. A flavoursome and healthy savoury flatbread for breakfast or healthy snacking.
Enjoy your organic, vegan and vegetarian friendly, wholemeal (slow-release carb) and aromatic Pita Snack.
In your bread making kit, you’ll receive:
- The pre-measured, organic, carefully sourced ingredients from local suppliers and all that you need to bake 12 Pita Snack (10 cm diameter)
- A recipe card with a step by step easy to follow recipe, the Pita Snack story and heritage, and Leila’s baking tips
- One dough scraper
- One rolling pin
- A sheet of parchment paper
What you need to add from your own cupboard:
- Olive oil (preferably virgin olive oil)
- A pack of organic wholemeal flour
- A small pack of organic active dry yeast
- 2 small packs of spices for topping. One pack of Palestinian Za’atar (traditional mixed spice with aromatic dried herbs and roasted Sesame Seeds) and one pack of Dukkah (an aromatic seed and nut mixed spice with Sunflower Seeds, Crispy Onions, Hazelnuts, Sesame Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Pine Nuts, Almond, Turmeric, Fennel Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Chilli).