Bake & Socialise Bread Making Workshop
Bake & Explore 🧑🏻🍳 Connect & Engage
Who's it for
- Anyone up for socialising while trying new and slightly different activities has curious buds and wants to explore new experiences.
- All levels are welcome, and materials are included.
- Perfect for any amateur baker looking to learn new skills & for the more experienced bread maker wanting to widen their baking abilities.
More about the experience
- Bake your flatbread in an engaging environment and Break it with others.
- Leila carefully handpicked all ingredients from family-run, sustainable, mindful small businesses with stories.
- At the end of the workshop, we tried the aromatic, warm flatbread we created together. For sharing, two homemade dips by Leila will be served with your fresh-from-the-oven creation.
What to expect
- Ideal for wrapping up a busy day with a bake with friends (or make new ones), neighbours and colleagues to have fun, learn and make delicious bread and memories together.
- Two hours of fun and flavoursome grounding activity, lots of food stories and cultural connection, and a chance to meet other food lovers in town.
- A friendly, engaging environment of max 12 attendees.
What will you go home with
- You'll go home with memories that stay with you, a new skill and a happy tummy.
- Some delicious Instagram-able photos for your feed, new connections and stories to share.
- This is not all; a small bag of goodies, including a dough scraper, a recipe card with a story about the culture and heritage behind the flatbread you baked, and a mixed spice sample.